Here's how to find us:
- Take the A9 to Inverness.
- Turn off at slip road signposted for Culloden.
- Turn left at the first set of traffic lights.
- At the next roundabout turn left onto the B8082. (Tesco will be on your left)
- Go straight on through the next 5 roundabouts
- Turn right at the next roundabout into Culduthel Avenue and follow the road round - a sharp bend going to the right, then along the narrow road with small park and woods to your left before turning right into the Culduthel Christian Centre access road. The Centre is just up on the left hand side and there is parking at the front of the Centre and to the rear of the Church House.
- Please note that access cannot be gained from the other end Culduthel Avenue as it has been blocked off.
- Take the A9 to Inverness
- Turn off at the the slip road just beside Brewsters restaurant
- Go straight on at the next roundabout onto the B8082. (Tesco will be on your left)
- Follow the rest of the directions as described in 'From North.'
- Take A96 to Inverness
- Follow the signs for A9 South and then follow the directions as described in 'From North.'
Getting to CCC by bus:
No. 1C has a Sunday service which departs Queensgate Stop A at 10.37am
(Holm Park Circular route) and arrives at Culduthel stop, opposite Culduthel Farm layby, at 10.57am. Walk 4 minutes to the church.
No. 7C Sunday service leaves Bridge St, opposite Tourist Information at 10.01am (Culduthel Farm circular- Raigmore Estate) and arrives at Culduthel Farm layby at 10.16am. Walk 4 mins to church.